Unwind after a busy day exploring all that Wynwood has to offer in this 650 sq. ft., one-bedroom sanctuary. This open and inviting floorplan includes a spacious living room and bedroom, plus modern furnishings and amenities that will make you feel right at home.
*We design each space so you know what to expect, and while we stay true to our style, layout, furnishings, and view may vary by unit.
Apartment Unique Features
-4-Person Maximum Occupancy
-One Queen Bed
-Queen Sleeper Sofa
-Lighted Vanity Mirror in Bathroom
-Oversized Bathroom Vanity
-Modern, Open-Style Kitchen
-Blackout Shades in Bedroom
-Solar Window Shades in Living Areas
Community Unique Features
- Rooftop terrace with city views
- BBQ grills and rooftop dining area
- Chic common areas
- State-of-the-art health & fitness club
- Rooftop resort style pool
- High speed WiFi
Entire space plus building amenities are included in this rental.
There is a daily resort fee of $20 which includes use of the fitness center, resort style pool with loungers and cabanas, club room featuring coworking spaces, pool table and flat screen tv. Access to outdoor summer kitchen with electric grills.
Explore Miami from this vibrant and creative locale. Within walking distance of galleries, trendy dining, and the famous Wynwood Walls, explore endless experiences outside your door. Relax by the rooftop pool amid city views, and enjoy exclusive beachfront access, reserved for guests and residents, just a few blocks away. Premium amenities will provide you with the full Miami experience.
Shoppers will appreciate our proximity to Wynwood Walk and Strip Center at 192 NE 27th St. Wynwood Walk is 0.3 miles away, and Strip Center at 192 NE 27th St is within a 8 minutes walk.
Recreational activities near The Bradley Wynwood are plentiful. Discover five parks within 7.3 miles, including Miami Children's Museum, Jungle Island, and Miami Science Museum.
Other Things to Note:
* All of our guests will be screened beforehand in order to ensure the best possible experience for everyone.
* $20 nightly Resort Fee
We have strengthened our on-site cleaning and disinfecting procedures based off of CDC coronavirus guidance. These actions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Increased building cleaning including disinfecting of high traffic areas (elevators, vestibules, common areas, all hallways, fitness center, etc.).
- Cleaning teams are using hospital-grade cleaning and disinfectant solutions throughout the building and in guest rooms.
- Additional hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be made available at concierge desks and common areas.