This was one of the most disappointing experiences I have ever had with a hotel for the following reasons:
1. I contacted the hotel for an early check-out two days before my trip and no response was given
2. Two hours after arrival, we were given a room on the 3rd (top) floor for a one night stay with no elevator even though my partner wasn't able to walk due to a medical condition.
3. The room was not clean, curtains have stains, carpets are smelly and at least 20 years old, woodwork is damaged and in poor condition, all surfaces had cups and food remain stains
4. The bathroom was filthy, smelled bad and rust was everywhere in the shower cabinet, wasn't cleaned before we checked-in and hair from previous guests was everywhere
5. The terrace doors had broken locks and couldn't be locked which means they couldn't seal the heat or protect against intruders
6. The A/C was the noisiest one in the world and could barely cool the room down below 27 degrees
7. The pillows were stiff and hard to sleep on
8. Dinner buffet is below average, it had too many options but the quality was compromised, the BBQ was basically chicken and Liver!
The infinity pool was good and clean with a nice view. Services and personnel were very helpful and decent at all locations so probably the only plus.
Overall, this is a very overrated and overpriced hotel and I can't understand how it holds Movenpick name when there are much cheaper and much better alternatives a few kilometers away.